May 29, 2019
Rio Star Beef Broccolini
- 1 lb. lean beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Rio Star grapefruit sections
- 1 cup green onions, sliced
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup low-salt teriyaki sauce
- 2 cup broccolini or broccoli flowerettes, separated
- 6 cups cooked brown rice
- In large, non-stick skillet or wok, cook and continue stirring beef in oil over high heat, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-high.
- Add Rio Star grapefruit sections, green onions and ginger and stir together 2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and broccolini and continue to stir-fry over medium-high heat until broccolini is tender.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.