December 7, 2019
Mulled White Wine with Apple and Grapefruit
- 2 bottles white wine.
- ¾ cup sugar.
- 1 package or ¼ cup mulling spices.
- 2 grapefruits, pith removed and sliced into thin wedges.
- 2 green apples, sliced.
- In a large saucepan, warm the wine, sugar, and mulling spices over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Lower the heat, add fruit, and partially cover to let steep without simmering, for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Ladle the mulled wine into glasses or mugs. Serve with the grapefruit wedges.