Chocolate & Coconut Texas Rio Star Grapefruit
- 2 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit
- 1 bowl Bakers dipping chocolate
- Sweetened, shredded coconut
- Section Rio Star Grapefruit, and pat dry.
- Heat up dipping chocolate in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Spread chocolate on half of each grapefruit section with a butter knife.
- Sprinkle coconut on top of chocolate, lightly pressing coconut into chocolate to make stick.
- Place all sections on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and place in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes until cooled, and chocolate is set.