Healthy Rio Red Grapefruit Drink Recipes – Winter Sweetz Style
With the warmer seasons approaching, most of us will be craving refreshing drinks to quench our thirst due to rising temperatures. And what is more refreshing than sipping on a drink made by a reinvigorating sweet red grapefruit?
Making drinks for your family or guests can be fun and also provide quality vitamins. Texas Rio Red grapefruits contain an abundance of vitamins and minerals that benefit your health in many ways. Grapefruit is good for your skin and even helps keep the excess pounds off.
Winter Sweetz would love to make your spring sweeter by imparting these delicious, healthy drink recipes using mouthwatering sweet red grapefruits.
Healthy Rio Red Grapefruit Paloma Mocktail
This mocktail will satisfy your taste buds while benefiting your health. This drink is refreshing and revitalizing after a long morning or day.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 ounces of Texas Rio Red grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce of maple syrup
- Your choice of sparkling water
- Sliced grapefruit wedges for serving
- Combine the sweet red grapefruit juice, lime juice, and maple syrup in a glass until well mixed.
- Add ice to the top of the glass.
- Top off with sparkling water and mix gently. Use grapefruit wedge as a garnish and enjoy!
Sweet Red Grapefruit Juice for Weight Loss
This tasty drink combines Rio Red grapefruits with other ingredients that promote weight loss. Grapefruit juice is full of healthy enzymes that will keep you satisfied and give your metabolism a boost.
Prep time: 7 minutes
- 1 cup of fresh-squeezed sweet red grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce of fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or honey
- Combine all ingredients in a glass, mix, and add ice!
- For best results, consume this beverage 20 minutes before a meal.
As always, consult your physician before making changes to your diet.
Texas Rio Red Grapefruit Detox Drink With Ginger
This drink will not only satisfy your taste buds but will assist in improving your gut health by providing essential enzymes. This drink is also beneficial to your overall health.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed Rio Red grapefruit juice
- 1 ½ cups of chilled water
- 1 teaspoon of extracted ginger juice
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- A dash of pepper
- Mint leaves to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a glass. You can let the mixture chill in the refrigerator ahead of time and allow the mint leaves to steep longer. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes for a stronger mint flavor to infuse the beverage.
Unsweetened Texas Rio Red Grapefruit Juice
This energizing drink utilizes the natural sweetness of its ingredients. It will provide a boost of natural energy and no sugar crash like sodas and bottled juices do.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 6 mint leaves
- 4 ounces of seedless grapes
- 1 cup of your favorite coconut water
- 6 ounces of apple slices
- 12 ounces of naturally sweet red grapefruit segments
- Combine the mint leaves, grapes, apples, and sweet red grapefruit segments in a juicer or blender.
- Whisk the juice mixtures together with your favorite coconut water.
- Pour the juice into glasses and enjoy.
We are thankful to be selling a wholesome product that provides our friends, community, and their families with an abundance of health benefits. Cool off during the warmer seasons with these refreshing and healthy sweet red grapefruit drinks recipes!